Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Bouncy castle

Last Friday after asembly half of room 11 & 12 went on the bouncy castle.Mr Jacobsan came to our class and taught us were to go.We walked sensibly to the bouncy castle in a sraitght line .The bouncy castle was set on the field.


Room 11 & 12 went because the youth town community set the bouncy castle for our school.It was free for all of us. The class had to wait in a line so the junior kids can go.


When we got there the class hopped on the bouncy castle 1 by 1. We climbed  a colourful  rainbow square chunks. Finally  it got to my turn I hopped on the bouncy castle and I saw rainbow stripes on the sides  I had 2 turns. When I jumped on the bouncy castle it felt like I was flying.

After having my 2 turns I felt tired. We walked in a line back to class sensibly and I had a smile on my face :) .              

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia i like your story about the bouncy castle looks like you had fun going down and your story nice details its interesting nice job.

    By Paikea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Jumping castle hire melbourne

    ReplyDelete