Thursday, 31 March 2016

Venetia's Camp experience.


I have visited Venetia's blog to find out what she experienced at camp. You can go visit Venetia's she does amazing writing and learning!  Venetia's camped was held in 2015 and she was a Year 6. Venetia's Highlight at camp was kayaking. Well Venetia was in a single kayak it was fun because it went really fast! Her favorite momment at camp was the water balloon fight. I had mentioned that Venetia wanted to have another camp but she couldn't because she was an year 6.

I would like to give a shout out to Venetia for her amazing writing. Here's a link to Venetia's blog to find out all about her amzing work http://pesvenetiaj.blogspot.co.nz/      

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia I really liked how you talk about you on camp. Your writhing was really great keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amelia I really liked how you talk about you on camp. Your writhing was really great keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this beautiful post. I am working in advertising agency, now I am recently promoting for hoarding advertising agencies in Delhi website. I am happy because i got this site in a particular time; nowadays i am getting busy, now I get relax from your site.

    ReplyDelete