Monday, 18 April 2016

Make Kindness go Viral 1

Today I decided to make french toast and scrambled eggs for my brother and sister. I asked them last night if they would like me to make them breakfast. My sister said,”Sure you can make breakfast for us”. So on that day I went to sleep and woke up in the next morning and made breakfast. I love making french toast in the morning with scrambled eggs. I knew how to make french toast really quickly. Just by watching my mum and following her around the kitchen when I was little. Anyways back to breakfast. When I was finished I asked them to rate my breakfast cooking. My sister rated my breakfast cooking 5/5 well my brother rated it 0/5 but he almost ate the whole thing,”WHAT”. After that I did the dishes and went back to do some more choirs.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Amelia! How lucky your brother and sister are. You are making kindness go viral!

    ReplyDelete