Wednesday, 28 September 2016

More chores more kindness spreading!

Today was pretty much a busy day for me. The house was a pig sty again but even worse, and me and my siblings just found out that my poor mum was sick in the hospital. My dad said she will be coming back when we text or calls us. So I thought in my head what should I do to make kindness go viral and to help my mum feel better and happy when she comes back home. With quick thinking the only way that she could come home happy and not feeling homesick and stress is that if me my sibling and dad clean up for her. So we started cleaning up beds, doing the laundry, vacuum the floor, do dishes and all sorts of stuff. In the middle of cleaning I took a bath the truth because I was so smelly! Suddenly after I showed my sister gave great news that my mom is feeling better and is ok but a little uncomfortable. I was so happy! After finishing doing all the chores the phone rang. Then it was my mum she called to tell my dad to pick her up. Me and my little brother were staying to look after my papa, and my big sister went with my dad to pick my mum up. Now i’m in the middle of waiting for my mum till she gets home. I hope she feels better and comes home safely!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear your mum wasn't well Amelia, I'm glad she is feeling better. Well done you for being such a kind soul for your family! I bet your mum was happy with you and your brother and sister :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Goodwin
      (sorry for the late reply) Yes my mum did come home feeling happy! I know well done me for being a kind soul to my family JUST kidding. I want to know what you've been up to in the holidays?.

      from Amelia

      Delete
  2. Hi Amelia. That's great news about your mum. I have been trying to have a relaxing holiday reading lots as well. I've also been attending conferences with other Teachers from school. What's your next blog post going to be about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Genius.

      It's good to see that your having a relaxing holiday and reading lots. I also had conferences at church with our branches that was why I was so busy because I had to make a lot of food and wake up early. What was really surprising was that all of our churches stay up till 1 o clock in the morning but I was not tired at all! Anyways what I will be blogging about next is a secret so stay tune!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete