Saturday, 8 October 2016

How my week has been up to!

This week I got to do fun stuff. I was again really busy. But I want to show you one of the things I did in my week. So on Wedsday I went Oraki which was near Misson Bay to check out the Michael Joseph Savage memorial park. It was the 5th time I've been there! All the flowers were amazing and there was also a wishing pod. Sometimes people might have weddings there. One time when I went the before there was a wedding going on. I saw the beatiful coloful gardens which was very nice. I also have some photo's of me and my fam going the but except for my dad because he was at work which was really sad. Any ways we took some pictures but in one of them I had to were glasses because the sun was shining in my eye.
 The wishing pod
 The fam ( My sis was taking the pic )
 Beautiful garden
 The Memorial
Me and my mum

3 comments:

  1. Wow Mia it looks like you have had a great weekend. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Amelia
    i loved the picture's that you have taken i t looks amazing. Sound like you had tuns of fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mia I liked your post it sounded really interesting. But don't forget to check your punctuation there were some mistakes but you tried. Keep up the great work Mia.

    ReplyDelete