According to the Love New Zealand website, the most popular sports in New Zealand are rugby union, rugby league, netball, soccer and cricket. In your opinion, which of these sports is the best one? On your blog tell us which sport you think is the best. Be sure to tell us why. Give us as many reasons as you can!
I think that the most popular sport to me is rugby union. Here are my top reasons why it is the most popular sport. These are many reasons I can think of.
1. Rugby union is the best sport in NZ because of our amazing team the All Blacks2. It is the best because when the Rugby union world come comes on the TV every one will be watching our one and only team the All Blacks.
3. Rugby union is the best sports in NZ because of there number one players like Richie McCaw. ( Who is captain of the All Blacks)
4. Rugby union is number one sport in NZ because it is played a lot in some schools.
5. It is also the best sport in New Zealand because it helps to make yourself fit by exercising while your playing.
6. The 6th reason why it is the best sport in our country is because it has a lot of amazing skills like stepping the other players or getting a runaway.
7. Another reason is because people around NZ look up to the best players in the All Blacks team.
8. They are known for winning 1st place.
9. People enjoy playing it and get competitive sometimes.
10. My last reason why it is the popular sport in NZ is because a lot of people get to meet there famous players.
So there it is the only reasons I can think of why Rugby union is the most popular in our country.