Saturday, 29 April 2017

Back to school!

Back to School!


I am very, very excited to be going back to school! This is my last holiday blog post! Here is just a photo of me just to say a goodbye to term 1's holiday! I've had a great time blogging this holiday and would love to do more in the next holidays! Anyways my favorite thing I did this holiday was collaborating and having fun with most of the girls who blogged this holiday. Even the ones who only blogged once or twice! As I said I am really excited to be going back to school and to learn new amazing things. I hope you've enjoyed my blog posts this holiday. I would like to say a big thank you to the girls who commented on my blog that was really nice of you girls! I hoped everyone had a great holiday and I will be back with more blog posts next term. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amelia!!!

    Great to hear that you are very very excited to go to back to School. I was just here to say have an amazing last day of your holiday's and Pray that everyone that blogged has been blogging more about going back to School for the first day of Term 2, Hope to see you at School tomorrow Amelia and keep up the great and intelligent work!!!

    Your friend
    Hinerangi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi do you remember me i am cora i was in your class was it last year i am sure that I was i like your work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete