Friday, 14 April 2017

Creepy Creatures - Bat Attack!

Bat Attack!

During the holidays I still have not laid off reading books. I love books! Books help me with writing my own stories and help me engage my knowledge! At the moment I am reading this creepy book by the way I love creepy books because there so interesting and freaky. Anyways this book is about a boy named Harry he was captured by evil bats that flown off with him. But 2 of his friend Jamie and Milly is about to fight off the winged beasts. Will they win? I could not find the author to this amazing book but shout out to that person! I recommend you to read this book it is not that long and is very interesting. Hope you read it!   



4 comments:

  1. Wow Amelia I did no think that your choice of books would be freaky and Horror to be honest I like Fantasy and Romance. keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bethan,

      I not only like Freaky and horror I also like Fantasy and romance too. Such as more, and as I said I love books.

      Thanks,
      Amelia

      Delete
  2. Wow Amelia
    I love that you like reading freaky and horror books.
    I love horror books there so interesting.
    I might read that book one day.

    Jahzara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love horror books Jahzara!

      Delete