Saturday, 15 April 2017

Hanging out in our clean garage!


New Clean Garage!!

Here is a Photo of me and my brother just chilling in our new clean and comfortable garage with my sister and dad in the background. In my previous blog post I was talking about how filthy and yucky it was before. After having a few arrangements it is now a new "home" I would say. I might as well sleep here well if I can. Again it was hard work getting the garage clean and beautiful again. Now I'm just going to take the time to chill in here! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow looks like you are having fun Amelia i wish we had a garage. how come your mum is not in the picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ameila.

    I have been trying to keep updated with your post because I was so exitced to read all of your amazing post.Your bro looks so simler to you.It looks like you have a wonderful family.Keep up the blog post and keep posting.

    From:Leilani

    ReplyDelete