Saturday, 15 April 2017

Meet the Kreeps - Three's a krowd

Three's a Krowd!

I've just creepy book which is called Three's a Krowd, and as I said in the last post I still am reading books. As I love freaky and horror books this is one I've just finished reading it is called Three's a Krowd! It is about a girl name Denise who invited herself to a house with a girl from her school Polly. Denise does not have single clue that polly's step family is spooky, The kreeps. But Polly wants to keep that away. Suddenly Denise falls in love with Polly's older step brother.

WHAT WILL POLLY DO?

Well I recommend that you should read this book because it is pretty cool, and Bethan if you see this blog post you might like it because it's a mixed of romance and spookiness!  



2 comments:

  1. Wow Amelia

    I did not think that you would finish a book so easily. Do you think you could read any of the books i mentioned in my blog post?
    Keep Up the good work and god bless you

    Cheers
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bethan,

      That book was a bit short I think that's why it easy to read! Yea I am looking for the books you've mentioned me to read!

      Thanks God bless

      Amelia

      Delete