Saturday, 15 April 2017

The Garage Clean out!

The new garage!
All the rubbish


The Garage Clean out:

Today me and my family decided that it was time. It was time to clean up our nasty dirty old garage! Yep that's right we have not cleaned that stinky garage in a while! I remember how many times my mum would say,"I'm going to clean the garage tomorrow or next week". Then that day came but still we did not clean it! As we were preparing I decided to look at how filthy it was. After that my dad started to drag all the bags and clothes out first. I had to walk all the way to the front of the house so I could place all the bags there. After like about 45 minutes the garage was clean like how it used to be. I was happy because I could sleep in there now! It was hard work. Me my mum, dad and sister were doing most of the work. Well my brother was on my Chromebook watching movies. I told him he better thank us for doing the garage, but nothing came out of his mouth. What a naughty boy! Anyways it took a lot of time to suck it in because it was too disgusting!   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia

    Your garage looked like a mess I am glad you cleaned it. What does it look like now? how is your brother and sister? have you done anything else.

    Cheers
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete