Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Debating!


Walt: Write a speech for a debate.
My Debate:
Me and my group would like to disagree with having computers replace lovely teachers. I think that goes for all electronic devices. I would love for us kids to still use Chromebooks for learning as here in Pt England School we do use Chromebooks for our learning. I think that us as kids should have time face to face with our teachers instead of having just one device in front of our faces acting like our teacher. My parents would also disagree with having computers replace my teachers. My parents would get concerned with me only spending more time with Chromebooks, instead of reading a book or doing something useful.

Task Description: 2 weeks ago Room 7's Literacy class had a debate. The debate had to be between our own group. I was in the iMac's. We were split into two teams and we had to choose a topic to debate about and we had to chose carefully. Our topic was Should computers replace our teachers. Then we had to write what are we going to say when where debating. We went against the question and the other went for. Hope you enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment