Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Holiday Blogging WLJ - Bonus Activity Moa Poop!



Bonus Activity: A really cool new website called Wild Eyes has recently been launched in New Zealand. It is a programme for students who want to complete fun activities (called ‘missions’), take pictures and post them on the Wild Eyes site. For this bonus activity, go to the Wild Eyes site and complete the ‘Giant Moa Discovery’ mission. To earn full points you must post a picture of your Moa on the Wild Eyes website and on your personal blog site. The Wild Eyes team and I can’t wait to see what you create!



Moa Poop! 

Hi Rachel! This is just a little story to go with the poop image..... I was in the living room on my laptop and suddenly a hear a big crash! So I rushed to my room and saw a giant hole through the wall shaped like a Moa! I then take a next step to look closer! Squish!!! I look down and see a brown thing. What was that. No it is not I say to myself. It was poop! Or was is Moa poop....... NOOOOOOO! No wonder why it stinked in the room.  

The End!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia!

    I love the story and the picture that you posted of yourself with Wild Eyes. I laughed as soon as I saw it!

    You are such a great sport, Amelia. You work so hard at the programme and you come up with awesome blog posts. I loved the current post. I could almost imagine you sitting in your living room working on your laptop when you heard a crash and ran into your room, only to see a giant Moa-shaped hole in your wall. Hehe...

    Keep up the great work, Amelia. You are a star!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel,

      When I make up things like this I just go with the flow until it turns into something NEW! Thanks for your comment the Winter Learning Journey is such an awesome program!

      PS: Where's Mark The guy who helped you with the Summer Learning Journey!

      Amelia

      Delete
  2. Hi Amelia,

    That is a really good question! Mark is teaching at a primary school this year and wasn't able to help us over the holiday because he had so much work to do for his school :(

    I will definitely let him know that you asked about him. I know that he'll be stoked!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Thanks! I wonder what primary school he's at! Anyways Hope he comes and help us on the next competition!

      Delete
    2. Hi Amelia,

      I hope so, too! He actually emailed me last night to say hi and to ask how we were doing with the programme. I know that he misses blogging with you guys!

      Cheers,
      Rachel

      Delete
  3. Hi Amelia

    I like your creative Moa poop discovery.

    Awesome creativity, Amelia.

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you comment Olivia!

      Delete