Tuesday 21 August 2018

Benefits Of Exercise Song

WALT: Use technical vocabulary in our writing

Task Description: Last week Room 1 Literacy had to write a song about about the benefits of physical activity. We basically had to pick a song or one we liked and change then change the lyrics. The song was based on physical activity because this term we are focusing on the Benefits of physical activity. I have not finished my piece of writing but this is what I have done! Enjoy.

                          Original Song: All About That Bass                            

Because you know I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all about that bass
'Bout that bass... bass... bass... bass

Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it, like I'm supposed to do
'Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase
And all the right junk in all the right places.

Remake My Song: All about my brain and my weight!

Because you know I'm all about the brain and my weight, No Trouble I’m all about the brain and my weight No Trouble I’m all about the brain and my weight No Trouble I’m all about the brain and my weight… Yeah it’s pretty clear that you gotta exercise you want to live longer and have a healthy life. Cause you got to move more to get your heart pumping to fight off diseases and so get up and get grooving.

No comments:

Post a Comment