Monday 11 February 2019

Lighthouse Blues ~ Literacy Task

WALT: We are learning to work collaboratively as we carry out various reading tasks


Today we finally had our first Literacy lesson with Mrs Tele'a. We got to read a very cool book called Lighthouse blues. We read the first two chapters of the book and then predict what's going to happen next on chapter three. This is my prediction but, I have not completed it.

My Prediction of the next chapter:

“Yea, I play the flute”, I said in a weird voice. “Is there any other instruments that you enjoy playing”, Stan says in a interested way. Out of nowhere I had flashback. I remembered last night when I was all cuddled up I heard the sound of a clarinet and saxophone. I was in total shock. Everything was starting to make sense. Stan was still waiting for an answer and things were starting to get really weird. Suddenly a massive gust of wind flew right past our shivering cold feet. It was so hard that I almost lost my balance. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Task Description: Today for our first literacy lesson we got a chance to read an interesting book called Lighthouse Blues. First we all sat on the mat we read the first two chapters of the story. After reading it our task was to go away and write what we think is going to happen in the next chapter. We then shared our storied with people around us and also gave feedback. This is my take on the next chapter. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment