Friday 5 February 2021

Smart Goals - Maths

05/02/21 - Friday, Week 1

Today in Maths, we made smart goals. Smart Goal is an acronym used as a guide to help people achieve their goals. We used this guide to set our goals in our Math's Class. Here are the goals that I set for myself:

S - specific, I want to improve my PAT SCORE
M - measure, focus on doing 15 minutes of homework, gradually add on time throughout the learning period. I will track the time.
A - achievable, I have the resources to complete this task.
R - realistic, is this relevant, and achievable, yes, yes indeed!
T - time, I need to track the time of my learning and check-in for improvement.

These are the goals that I have set for myself, I hope that I will be able to achieve this by the end of the term. 


Smart Goals Example

1 comment:

  1. Conversion tracking is how marketers identify which strategies are working. By plugging in an action that is related to a campaign KPI, you can see how many people are 'converted' based on the number of people who complete that action.
    https://ppcexpo.com/blog/what-is-used-to-create-smart-goals

    ReplyDelete