Thursday 25 October 2018

Te Wa Toi Research


Task Description: Last week Team five did some research on five different types of artists. This rotation went from Monday to Friday switching to a different class each day. I learn't about artists that I never knew before and some that I thought I knew well but I turned out to be wrong! I found out lot's of interesting facts and discussed about it with my friends. Our task was to fill in the boxes with different facts and images about the artist we learn't about. I enjoyed learning about Lady Pink because she was interesting and had amazing artwork. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Malo lei e lei Amelia Michelangelo Is quite an artist. I bet that he can paint anything but sadly he had past away, I'm sure that he was a great painter and if you'd want to become one I bet you'd try your best even though that you fail I bet you would get back on those feet of yours and persevere(never give up)
    Sincerely Monika

    ReplyDelete