Monday 11 March 2019

Explanation Writing ~ My favourite things to do at Pt England School!

WALT: We are reviewing what we wrote in our writing test last week - how well did we do?
This image is owned/taken by the school and edited by myself.

My favourite things to do at PES (Pt England School)!


Kids find it boring working on paper and pencil for school. It just goes to show that learning is just boring. Well not here at Pt England School! Why? Because we are Digital Learners! Yup...Digital learners. It’s one of my favourite things about Pt England because learning is made to be fun and not just fun but fun online as well. I find it enjoyable because we work on chromebooks for almost every subject. Sometimes we even get to take our chromebooks home and finish off learning there which is absolutely awesome!

Judging from my past 8 full years at this school another one of my ultimate favourite things are our fun camp events! Camping is not always a normal part of what kids do at school and that’s why I favour it. One of my best camp experience was held at our own school field! This was the Year 5 and 6 camp that is held every year for the school kids. It was a really fun event therefore we had a whole lot of fun activities, amazing fresh cooked food and a camp concert to wrap things up! It was a really fun experience and I hope to have more opportunities like this.

You’ve already heard about two of my favourite things to do at school by now which is our digital learning and fun camps but, there's one more I will explaining to you. One of my most favourite things to do at school is definitely morning tea/lunch time. I find this as a very exciting part of the day more than others….why? Well, I like to take morning tea/lunch as a time to let loose from all the learning that has been happening. I love having fun outside in the sun and playing different sports games with friends.

Our digital learning, fun camp events and break time are just three out of many things that I favour at school! I love to make the most of these things because it’s my last year at this school. Anyways you’ve heard about my favourite things to do at school….what’s your’s??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Task Description: For this writing task we are focusing on explanation writing. Our literacy teacher (Mrs Tele'a) created a template on google docs in order to create a guide for us in our writing. We were given a title and we had to elaborate on it. I wrote about my favourite things to do at Pt England School. Using my past experience within this school I chose three of my favourite things I enjoy doing their and this was the outcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment