Wednesday 27 March 2019

πŸ™πŸ» Take Care Christchurch πŸ™πŸ»


Recently, there was an unexpected terrorist shooting that happened in Christchurch, New Zealand. I was a really sad yet darkest day in New Zealand. Before this incident happens innocent schools down in Christchurch took the time to comment on our blogs. There comments were really nice ones that made us all smile. Since this happened our classroom decided to write messages and prayers on a sticky note and hang it on our window just so they know that we still love and support them through this tough moment. God bless these people and we hope that we recover from this and move on! 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Amelia, Im Maddie from YMS.
    I really love this post and I did one similar on my blog, I really think that you did a great job and I loved reading the blurb, Maybe you could head onto my class blog to look at what we did for this, we all made an item to represent what we thought.
    Kai Pai and stay safe.
    Kind regards Maddie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia!
    Miss you guys too much, that when the incident happened i wanted to come back to Auckland, what made it worse was I live pretty close to where it happened; but what i experienced was nothing compared to all the family's out there. I'm sure they appreciate what you guys have done to show love!
    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete