Monday 11 March 2019

Explanation Writing ~ Where would you put your brand new TV… The Lounge or Bedroom?

WALT: We are learning to write using all parts of the 'Explanation Model' TIIC and SEE  
What would you choose?

Where would you put your brand new TV… The Lounge or Bedroom?
Ahhhhh….Nothing is better than just chilling out and watching some good television shows. Of course the lounge is the best place to put your TV! Some people would like it better watching TV in their bedroom but I’d prefer to watch it in the lounge. This is something that many people go on and on about. That’s why I’m going to be telling you different reasons why it’s better to put your TV in the lounge.

Placing your TV in the lounge is the best way to get together as a family and watch some great movies together. I find this very good because families all get a chance to sit together and have some family time. This is way better than being all squashed up in one room or even watching a movie all by yourself. Besides I’d rather watch a scary movie with my siblings or parents than getting a heart attack in my own room by myself!

In every movie we watch there always has to be delicious snacks/food to make the time more enjoyable. I mean, I can’t even survive a movie without having at least something to eat. Eating can sometimes be a huge mess during a movie and everything just goes wild. I think that it’s better to put your TV in the lounge because you can have great snacks and not worry about cleaning much hence you’re in a open area. It’s much better than cleaning your own bed full of food which is what everyone dreads!

Some people think that because your TV is in the lounge your won’t be as comfortable there than on a bed. Well, HELLO we have couch’s for a reason! What I’m trying to say is that we can also turn our couch’s into comfortable beds and make it just as good as your own bed. Don’t worry about the everyone fitting because it is a big space for the fam to enjoy.

Anyways, Those are my three reasons about why it’s better to place a TV in the lounge rather than your bedroom. Family time, lot’s of snacks/foods and comfortable space are what I’m talking about in a movie in the lounge. What would you choose?
---------------------------------------------
Task Description: For this weeks Literacy (writing) task we are focusing on parts of the 'Explanation Model'. As you you probably already know those are T.I.I.C and S.E.E. These help us know what were going to be writing and also it can help it make more sense. The writing is called Lounge or Bedroom. Mrs Tele'a has brought a brand new TV and she doesn't know whether to place it in her Lounge or Bedroom. It is our job to help explain to her which place would be the best fit following with three different reasons. I chose the Lounge followed by three reasons. This is my finishing work.

No comments:

Post a Comment