Saturday 17 August 2019

DE-EXTINCTION🦕 - READING📚

WALT: Discuss and justify an opinion on a topic

Task Description: This week in Room 2's reading class (Miss Tapuke) We have been learning about De-extinction. What is De-extinction? De-extinction is where scientists bring back extinct animals from the past through complex methods. As you can see I have put the dinosaur on my tittle as a example of an animal that is seemingly known to be extinct. In order to complete this presentation we had to read through an article about de-extinction and the pros as well as the cons of bringing back animals. Do you have an opinion on whether we should bring these extinct animals back to life? Leave a comment and let me know because I am very interested in hearing what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ameila!
    its me Maddie from YMS again.
    Its wonderful to see all of your amazing blog posts.
    Its awsome to see that you always work hard on them.
    Awosome work!

    I really enjoyed this because I have learnt alot about this in the past and it is super cool to see that your learning about it to! I really liked how you wrote alot down the bottem to give more info and to explan what you were doing.

    This remins me of when I used to do a thing called school journal when it was reading. I did a book based of de extintion and I enjoed it alot and I was thinking about doing thiat as my speech topic.

    To improve maybe you could add in how the could do it and what are your piint of veiws on it, do you agreee that it should happen or should not?
    What is one animal that you would love o bring back to life?
    Thanks and let me know!
    -Maddie from YMS.

    ReplyDelete