Saturday 31 August 2019

๐Ÿฆ‡Vampire Bats๐Ÿฆ‡ ~ Reading TSK๐Ÿ“š

Walt: Justify our opinion on a topic
Task Description: This week for Room 2's reading class, we took a focus on Vampire Bats. Before we did this Ms Tapuke provided us with an article all about vampire bats down to the details and also a video from national geography about vampire bats as well. We also met in our reading groups to discuss about vampire bats. Reading/Watching these videos helped me improve my knowledge on the mammal which then lead me to the presentation. This presentation consists of remembering facts about the vampire bats, I used my knowledge about vampire bats to complete this task. Create task will come after this post :) Thanks for reading this blog post and tune in for more!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ameila,
    It is Bridget here from Yaldhurst Model School/Rimu Class. This blog post stood out to me because you gave a discription and you also added in your slide. I like the 2nd slide the most that video is awesome . I also like the way you named your post. Great choice of words! Was this a set task or a slide that you made.
    Ka Pai
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete