Friday 17 November 2017

How Does A Guitar Make Sound?

Walt: Create an animation on how does a instrument make sound.
Amelia EXT Movie 2017 from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

Task Description: This is my animation on How Does A Guitar Make Sound? This is my extension project finished. We were first put into groups of musical instruments and which ever group we were in we had to create an animation on how does the musical instrument make sound. I was in the Guitars. I first wrote a down on a doc and got some info about Guitars and how they make sound. I then shared with the other people in my group. We also had to create a soundtrack to go with our animation, You will hear my soundtrack in my animation. I also added a voice over to my animation to make it more appealing. Here is my animation finished! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment