Friday 16 November 2018

Alcohol Satire


Walt: Use Satire to express meaning.
Image result for alcohol

WARNING: I'm sorry if you're offended by this piece of writing I have written and please don't believe any of this because half of it is not even true. 

Don’t adults just love drinking these days! I mean it’s like a nectar from of the gods. Isn’t it mouth drooling just looking at alcohol? Did you know that alcohol is the world’s best solution to all of your problems? Remember just sitting there consuming a whole bottle of alcohol straight after you’ve just lost your job. Ahhhh great memories!

Tons of people around the world are doing this thing where you drink and get drunk then go for a drive. I know right that’s so cool! *cough cough*. But wait there’s more as you drive you can’t see anything it completely blurry. It’s so fascinating! If you keep doing that the cops will drag you to the best place in the world….jail. I mean it’s like staying in a hotel for the rest of the night. Anyways as I said before alcohol is the world’s best solution to all of your problems. It actually works (no it doesn’t. Like if you lost your job? Alcohol, Got in a fight? Alcohol, Had to find another place to stay because you didn’t pay your rent? Alcohol! I heard that it’s getting more cheaper. Spending more than $30 on a beer is so affordable. I mean who would rather go buy milk and bread for like $5 when you can buy alcohol for $35.

I think that reading this piece makes us all realize that alcohol plays a good part in our lives. Alcohol is basically a best-friend! It’s so cheap, very helpful and delicious. Now we know not to worry about anything because we are in alcohol’s good hands!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Task Description: Last week Room 1 literacy wrote a Satire piece of writing. Satire is kind of like sarcasm but in a nice way. We looked up examples of Satire so we can get an idea of what we were going to be talking about. Some people decided to write about School and even the old man himself Donald Trump! I decided to write a satire about Alcohol so I gathered lots of information about alcohol and began writing. This is my finish piece enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amelia,
    I love your satire writing that you have done. I love it how you are so sarcastic and I love how you made alcohol so interesting ( not that I wanna try it!) There is nothing that I would like to criticize your work, Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete