Friday 29 September 2017

Happy School Holidays/Term 3 Reflection!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Hello Viewers! Happy Holidays! Today I am so excited because it's the start of the school holidays. I will still be finishing off work because I have a lot of work from Maths to catch up on so in the holidays you will be seeing a lot of Maths presentations going on. Anyways I thought that Term 3 was AWESOME! We finally got to go on a trip to Star Wars some of us got to make rockets and fly them and lot's more fun things that happen in Term 3. I think that Term 3 was one of my favorite terms. When I found out that our theme was Guardians of the Galaxy I hardly knew ANYTHING about space. I did not even know that there were even 8 planets in the solar system. Once we did a quick quiz about space to see how well some of us know about space. One of the questions were how many planets are in the solar system and I thought that there were 10. When we looked at the results it said 1% voted for 10, and that was a pretty embarrassing moment! Term 3 really helped me learn more about space and other things like the sun! I can't wait to blog this holiday. I am going to be participating in the Team 4 blogging challenge. I hope everyone has a very happy holiday! Goodbye! 

8 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Amelia,

    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about the start of the holidays. I really enjoyed the Keep calm image, I am just wandering did you make it yourself? Thanks for everything & keep blogging. Happy Holidays to you Amelia & keep up the awesome work.

    Yours sincerely,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Amelia ,

    Your post is outstanding.I really like the image that you have put on your blog post.Where did you get it from? Or did you make it?When I was reading you post I really liked that you have added what you have learnt for Term 3.You have got really smart this term!

    From -Leilani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Amelia ,
    What an Outstanding post u have done plus i like your poster it was i am wondering if u made it or unfounded it online but i am not quite sure . But Anyways the way how u did your poster is amazing a keep calm poster .
    Keep up the hard work Amelia and i will stay tuned 4 more Blog Post’s coming from U .

    From your Friend : Lillyana G




    ReplyDelete
  4. i have been in great pains until the day i meet a friend who help me contacted Dr. Castro he casted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 24 hours that my Lover will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, CFA study material

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really impressed with your blog article, such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here.
    Your post is very informative. I have read all your posts and all are very informative. Thanks for sharing and keep it up like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you can also manage abroad holiday trip. Stay away from hassles.
    airport parking Heathrow
    airport parking Birmingham

    ReplyDelete
  7. Discovered your site ideal for me. It consists of wonderful and useful posts. I've read many of them and also got so much from them.For information regarding hotel booking bookings please visit to the link.
    Wedding Hall Near Mansarovar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guys, when you need some typeface for future work then choose from this site;

    Royalty Free Fonts

    ReplyDelete