Tuesday 17 April 2018

Attitude Talks with Tony!


Today Team 5 had a special guest come over to the street! It was Tony from Attitude Talks. Tony came to talk about who you are? and are we normal? During the talk it came to a bit when he talked about what is our personality. Tony asked us what kind of animal are we? Are we a Otter - The entertainer like the class clown. Or are you are Lion - The leader like the prefect of you school or house captain. There is also the Golden Retriever - The Peacemaker who is kind and loyal, and the last personality is the Beaver - Hard worker and can get things done on time. But each of the personality's has a weakness. None of them are stronger then the other. Tony then said to choose which animal we think is the closest to us. I thought that I am the Otter because I like making people laugh and feel happy but my weakness is that I can get bored straight away. Tony also talked about what makes us who we are. The three main things that makes us who we are is our Genes, Environment and the Choices we make. Then there comes the things we do. We should dump dumb thoughts and try something new. We also have to Do the right thing and Help Others. I thought that bringing Tony in was amazing I got to learn new things about myself and a little inside to Tony's life.

Task Description: This was a little task that was from Term 1. I am going to be finishing off my work from Term 1 and this is one of them. Tony is a guy who does Attitude Talks to intermediate kids around NZ. We were very lucky to have Tony and we had a little talk about Who am I? and Making the right Choices? This is just a description of what I've learnt from Tony. I hope you enjoy! SORRY I couldn't find any photo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment