Wednesday 13 February 2019

Amelia and Eden ~ Compare and Contrast ~ Treaty of Waitangi

WALT: Compare and Contrast
Task Description: Today in was our first day in Extension for 2019. To start off our task was to compare and contrast between two topics which was the Pt England Way and The Treaty of Waitangi. Using the information we knew....and the internet we listed down four different facts/information about the two topics then we had to write the similarities. This is what we have so far. I hope you enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia,
    It's great to see you sharing about the Treaty of Waitangi. All the best for this year and say hi to Loseli for me too.

    Love from Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Lavakula!

      Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a wonderful comment. I haven't heard from you in a long time! I told Loseli about your comment and she was so surprised! She says that she misses you very much. I hope your doing well in your current school. Always remember that you can come back and have a little visit to Pt England. Again, thanks for the comment and I hope your have a great day.

      Love,
      Amelia and Loseli

      Delete