Tuesday 30 April 2019

Maths ~ Mean, Median, Mode and Range


Today for maths, I decided to attend a workshop just so I can get a better understanding of our maths topic for this week. Today I learnt about Mean, Median Mode and Range as you can see above this picture of my working our above. I our workshop Mrs Stone gave a full explanation about each word and I observed it by writing it down on my maths book. One of the words I was most interested in was Mode and Range. I learnt that teachers use Range a lot in teaching when it comes to looking at what level his/her's students currently at. Mode is when one number always comes up multiple times. Well, this is what I have learnt so far and I might blog more about this throughout the week :) 



1 comment:

  1. Hello Amelia I really like your Maths you did in class.We had done the same in term 1. I really like it Because after you get the hang of it you find it easy to do. Did you have fun doing It?

    Good Job
    From Zaheer

    ReplyDelete