Wednesday 10 April 2019

EXT ~ Treaty of Waitangi Game Design Process



Task Description: For the past few weeks the Year 7&8 Extension Students got to focus on making educational games that can help teach student about the Treaty of Waitangi. Keep in mind we don't actually get to make the games because we don't have time and were really busy. Our task was to come up with at least two games that would be successful.

On top of this task description is a presentation I have created a presentation showing what I have come up with. After a lot of thinking my two game designs were a kahoot quiz games and an online amazing race (treaty of waitangi theme). In the presentation you would see what game I chose out of the two and why I chose it. I hope you enjoy this presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment