Saturday 30 March 2019

Attitude Talks ~ Friendships

This is Jannah talking about friendship myths
Today we had a amazing visitor named Jannah from Attitude. (For those who don't know) Attitude is a program where presenters visit different schools and talk about different health topics. This is mainly for Year 7&8's as at this particular year level children are starting to go through different stages with their bodies. The health topic that we mainly focused on was friendships.

To kick off, she gave us a introduction about her like her name Jannah means Gracious Gift! After her really funny introduction she started talking about girl girl relationships, guy guy relationships and guy girl relationships (if you know what I mean). We learned a lot of facts about and between these three types of friendships. Did you know that in girl girl relationships most of the time it's taken really seriously whereas in guy guy relationships they don't take it as serious as girls do. That is probably why you always see boys tackling each other randomly :)

During the talk we had we learnt about friendship myths and things in friendships that make things not work out as well. First let's talk about the friendship myths, for those who don't know what I mean friendship myths are like things that people well expect in a friendship. Jannah had a few friendship myths that she wanted to crack with our help by putting our hands up if we think it's true or down if we think it's false. After that, we looked at the main things that make friendships fall apart. Jannah said that Mean humour, Backstabbing, Smothering and more is mainly the causes for these fall outs.

To end the talk, Jannah gave us 6 hot tips when you want to create a friendship or if you are in one. I found some of the tips very interesting and helpful. It was a really fun time getting to know about friendships like this and instead of making it weird talking about it Jannah made it funny which was one of my favourite parts about it! I just want to say a big thank you to Jannah and attitude for their time and we hope to hear more from them.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Amelia! Its me again Maddie.
    I am really happy that you commented on my blog and home I continue to see more of you on there! I really lie how you shared so much of you day on you blog it was super cool. I think that you made this blog very well I think this because you shared all of the info in the best way! Maybe you could add in a few more images jst to get a better idea but still well done.

    Kind regards, Maddie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Maddie!

      Thanks for stopping by again, I was so happy to get a chance to visit you're awesome blog. You have very incredible blog posts which I really admire.

      Thank you for the great reminder, I will remember to apply them in my upcoming blog posts. I hope that you have an awesome day and I once again thank you for stopping by!

      Thanks,
      Amelia

      Delete
    2. Hey Amelia, it was a pleasure stopping onto your blog, I love and enjoy reading all of your post they're AMAZING, I hope you do keep up this amazing job with your work and continue sharing with all of the people who enjoy your blog as much as I do WHat was your favorite part of going to the trip and meeting those people?
      Let Me Know!

      Maddie, From YMS.

      Delete
  2. Really Amazing, interesting content. The Best.. keep it up. Attitude Quotes

    ReplyDelete