Thursday 7 March 2019

Amelia Reading ~ Man and Sea: Being test ready

WALT: Test ready, preparing myself with strategies to do my best in upcoming tests. 


READ LAST SLIDE

Task Description: Today for reading in room three we are focusing on work that can help us prepare for upcoming tests. Yes! Testing has been going on here at school so as I said we are doing testing based work. For this activity we had to read a little story online called man and sea (if you want to read the story click the Blue Man and Sea underlined to take you to the link). After reading the texts thoroughly we had to answer/highlight the following questions on the presentation. This helps us to think critically during tests which is really helpful. On the last slide I share my opinion about the story and how I feel about certain things. This is my finished work.

No comments:

Post a Comment