Monday 11 March 2019

Reviewing my writing test ~ What I did well/What needs improving?

WALT: We are reviewing what we wrote in our writing test last week - how well did we do?  

What do I think about my writing test?
-----------
After reading my writing tests I didn't really know whether I did well or not but, I definitely know about the things I need to improve at. One of the main things I forgot to fix in my test is the little things. By this I am meaning right punctuation, are the sentences correct, does the paragraph make sense etc. Another thing I thought I needed improving in was using the right type of language or words that fit with the texts (if you know what I mean). Besides all that I think the only thing was explaining one main idea in each paragraph rather than going all over the place. 

Overall: Did it include S.E.E in the texts? Yes but it was probably in different order
Did it include the T.I.I.C format? Yes it had a tittle, introduction, three paragraphs and conclusion.

 Well, that's about all the things I saw in my writing test. I will use these corrections and apply to my next writing test coming up!
-----------
Task Description: Today for this writing task we were told to give a little review based on our thoughts towards the recent writing test we took. The main questions we had to look at was what did we do well in?, What needed improving?, Did it include S.E.E? and Did it include the T.I.I.C format? After reviewing the test we used these questions to create a short summary about how what we did which is based above this task description. This is my finished work.


No comments:

Post a Comment