Monday 13 May 2019

Maths - Coordinate Conundrums

WALT:  identify coordinates and use grid references to give directions



Task Description: For maths, I decided to finish off last weeks work before I move on this this weeks. The topic for last weeks maths is Coordinate Conundrums. In our presentations we are given different levels to work on. I decided to work on the 1st level because i'm not really confident in this type of maths. We worked on a treasure map and tried to locate where a certain place was using coordinates. We also had a extra question about the treasure map.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Amelia, My name is Julia and I am a year 8 student at Yaldhurst Model School.

    This post is awesome, it reminds me of something that I did in maths. Something I think is good about this post is that you told us why you did level one and I think that contributed to this being a good post.

    Maybe you could have written what your favourite part about 'Coordinate Conundrums'. I really like this post and I hope you keep it up.
    What is your favourite type of maths?

    Kind Regards
    Julia
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete