Friday 24 May 2019

The Grateful Crane - Retold By Amelia

WALT:  make connections between a text, ourselves and the world
Task Description: If you have read the previous blog-post that you know about this folk tale. If not please read that in order for you to understand this. After completing the previous task the next one was to retell the story of the Grateful Crane in our own words. I find retelling stories hard because I always stick to one part of a story more than another and it just makes the story longer. That's why you it's very long! I used google drawing to re-write the story of the grateful crane. I hope you enjoy this task and reading the retold story the Japanese folk tale grateful crane.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora,

    I really enjoyed this blog post, it looks like you put a lot of time and it turned out great!

    I like how you added a task to do .

    Maybe next time you could just add a bit more information on the top and make the screen shot a bi bigger but apart from that its really good!

    How long did it take to do this?
    Do you like how it turned out?

    Kind Regards ,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo e lelei Grace!

      Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving feedback, it means a lot! This was a reading task we had to do and I found it quite hard but as you said I did spent a lot of time on it so it turns out good enough for my blog viewers like you!

      I will take the reminder you have given me and put it into the next blog-posts. Again, Thank You for visiting my blog and I will visit your blog too!

      - Amelia

      Delete