Tuesday 30 July 2019

QUICK WRITE πŸ’» - TOMATO πŸ…

QUICK WRITE πŸ’» - TOMATO πŸ…
TOMATO πŸ… - LINK -
What am I? I started off as a lonely seed, over time my lonely seed develops and grows into a beautiful green stem. To grow I need a lot of rain as it gives me the strength to increase. As this stem slowly grows I flourish as well! While I flourish I start of very ripe green colour as If I am not cooked well or still need time. At this time I am feeling hard and I look very small. Many time goes past, I have finally developed! I now look bright red with a green stem showing my connection to my seed. 
----
TASK DESCRIPTION: As a warm up task for our writing, Miss Tapuke decided to hold a short Quick Write comp! A Quick Write comp is where Miss Tapuke gives us a topic and a time limit to write about that specific topic. In this case, we had five minutes to write and our topic was to describe a vegetable or fruit without naming it. After our comp we shared our writing with each other and try to guess what vegetable or fruit we are describing.

No comments:

Post a Comment