Friday 5 July 2019

✈️TRAVELLING AROUND THE WORLD🌎


Task Description: This term we have learnt a whole lot of things! Part of our learning is making DLO's where we travel around different continents and/or countries around the world. First, we had to draw a world map on Hyperstudio as a guide. We then choose three or more different landmarks in countries. The next step to our DLO is to go to Scratch (a online website where you can code) and code our drawings to make it look like we are travelling the world πŸŒŽ

This is my finishing animation. All you need to do is press the green flag and let me do the talking! Once it's finish or if you want to stop it press the red button. I really enjoyed making this DLO and I have learnt many, many things while doing this - Continents, Coding and Drawing. I hope you enjoy this DLO.

Credits: SONG - DJ TOA COMO LA FLOR REMIX - NOT MY SONG ALL RIGHTS TO THE OWNER! - R.I.P SELENA -

No comments:

Post a Comment