Saturday 31 August 2019

πŸ¦‡ Vampire Bats πŸ¦‡ ~ Create TSK πŸ“š

WALT: Justify our opinion on a topic
Task Description: If you visited my previous blog-post then here is my create task on vampire bats. If you haven't I advise to visit that blog post if you want to :) Kia Ora fellow blog viewers, This is our create task for our reading topic (Vampire Bats) this week. Our create task was to upgrade our assigned animal - meaning picking the weak things out of the animal to make it new and improved. I used a google draw to create this. After scanning through our given text, I picked out all the weaknesses/causes inside the Vampire Bats and put it into this google draw. This is the finishing blog post!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW!

    AMAZING!
    This work caught my eye right away.
    Hey Amelia, Its Me Maddie From YMS.
    I really, really enjoyed reading about Vampire Bats.

    My favorite part is how you presented it. You added in some amazing images to give the readers more ideas and also shared some awesome info that was very interesting and a topic that I would never usually think about I really enjoyed.

    To impover maybe you could make it more colorful just to make it more bright and unusual to get more people to look and read some of your amazing work.

    This reminds me of some of the work I used to do for reading called school journal, we would focus on one natural thing and learn and create interesting activities based on that.

    Kind Regards,
    Maddie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia or amelia brayden here I am a year 8 from yaldhurst school.
    wow just wow this really blew my mind that vampire bats have rabies that can transfer through the fangs.I enjoyed the part when you used statistics to help your blogs point you also put a joke in it when you said that a range of vampire bats lives at stake because you have to stake a vampire.you taught me about vampire bats and how they can give humans rabies when they bite you.how come you did it on vampire bats.
    what made you do vampire bats and why.
    kind regards
    brayden

    ReplyDelete