Wednesday 4 October 2017

Holiday Blogging - Stick Figures (Extra Task)

Walt: Create an animation
Task Description: Today's task is all about Stick Figures. This is a extra task from the Team 4 Holiday Blogging Challenge. Our task was to create a animation of a Stick Figure. I decided to make animation of a Stick Figure swimming. I used a site called Toonator to create my animation. I then recorded my animation using Screencastify. I really enjoyed this activity because I got to draw on paper and do digital drawing! This was one of my favorite activity's! Stay tuned for more blog posts like this one.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Amelia,

    I really like your post. I see that it was an extra task made by our incredible teacher Mr Goodwin. This is an amazing animated Stick Figure. Just asking how do you change the colours on this? Keep up the awesome work & keep blogging & commenting over the holidays. We only have a week & 3 days. I really enjoyed it!

    Cheers,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete