Tuesday 10 September 2019

🌲MAMMALS INFORMATION WEB🦡 ~ CREATE TSK 📚

WARNING: OVERDUE WORK~ NOT APPLIED TO CURRENT WEEK
WALT: identify and paraphrase key ideas in a text
Task Description: This week for reading we have been learning about the mammals of the amazon forest. This is my create task as you can see above of this task description I have draw a information we. We had to make an information web about the mammals of the amazon forest. In my information web I wrote about the nutrition of the mammals, their domain, reproduction and it's physical features. I also wrote what a mammal is defined as on the centre to let the reader know what type of category I'm talking about. I found this task very intriguing and it helped me think in depth about the text I'm reading. I hope you enjoyed this blog post :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia. It's Mikael from Yaldhurst school. I really like how you have explained what you are doing and it is clear and easy to read. I also like the color of the font you picked because you can easily read on it white. (Not because I like the color pink.) Next time I think you should make the photo you put in a bit bigger because it is a bit hard to read. Apart from that I think it is a good blog post .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mikael,

      Thx for leaving a comment on my blog, how thoughtful! I also thought the colour would be clear and standout especially on a whiteboard. (BTW, the colour was actually red not pink). To make it a bit more clear and bigger just simply click image..easy! If you did that then next time I would try and fix it.

      Thanks for stopping by again!
      -Amelia

      Delete