Friday 27 September 2019

๐Ÿ”ฌPARTS OF A CELL / SOMETHING IN THE WATER ANIMATION ๐Ÿงฌ

Walt: To identify and describe organelle.  
Task Description: As you know this term our school inquiry topic is Something in the water! Team 5 decided to look into life and it's deeper meaning. This meant, the whole term we learnt about Darwin Theory, 7 life processes, Web of life (Food Chains), Animals/Humans (Bodies) and Different type of cells. It was a whole lot of work, but I was interested, determined and amazed by the different things I had learned.

Here is my cell animation. This animation is about the parts of a cell. If there is a lack of information from my movie then it's because we had a short amount of time to learn about cells. Our first task was to find a photo of a cell and draw a similar one (WE DID NOT TRACE, ITS NOT PART OF THE SCHOOL POLICY) I found drawing the cell easy and simple. During this time didn't really look into cells yet.

Fast forward, we finally learnt about the cell. During our learning session about the cell we had to label each part of it and take notes while watching a video guiding us about cells. We also got a chance to partner up with someone and make our own DLO about the parts of a cell. I have made a blog post on my DLO in a previous blog post that will be linked below.

When making our animation we had to write buttons and arrows about the different parts of the cell. By the way, we used HyperStudio (a creativity tool software) to create out animations. Each button we made led to a different slide animation of that part. This is exactly what I did. Once I finished, I improvised a script in my head for my introduction then I let it just flow along reading off the slides.

I hope you enjoyed my little animation about the parts of a cell. If there are any mistakes I am sorry because the whole video was just one full voice recording take. I also hope that you picked up some things as you watched the video :)

CELL PRESENTATION

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mia,

    I love your blog post, I just posted my animation as well. One thing that would make your video better is by going back onto your drive and editing the viewing rights please. Because I would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY OMI!

      Thank sm for the comment :) I'm just gonna fixing the rights right now. Imma hop on yours two!

      Delete