Friday 25 October 2019

☑️ TRACKING MY LEARNING TERM 2 πŸ‚



Task Description: *This work was from last term but was dragged to this term to finish due to a lot of events that happened*. Last term as some of you may know our topic for team 5 was genomics. We focused of DNA coding and the exploration of things mystery. During this time we had a presentation called tracking my learning.....where we track our learning. This helped check out our progress on cells and what we currently know. I think that I have definitely learnt a whole lot of information and I have stored it in my brain ready to share with many more! 

1 comment:

  1. kai ora amelia brayden from yaldhurst school.
    I liked this because you are tracking your learning and being responsible
    for you learning.you brought me back to when we had to sort our time table out for the day and then follow it
    next time you could make it into a shorter slide then 43 slide but it is good.
    Kind regards
    brayden from yaldhurst school.

    ReplyDelete