Tuesday 1 August 2017

Solar System!

Walt: understand information collected from multiple sources.



Task Description: Today Room 7 Literacy had to complete a activity about the Solar System. This is my finish look. To start off We had to find images on Explore. Explore is just like Google but when you have an drive there's presentations, Docs and Google draw. At the top of each subject it should say tools then when you click it, it is let's you type up what you want. Anyways going back to the images we had to place all the planets in order starting from the Sun all the way to Neptune. This is not the real size of what the planet is but I tried my best. I then added all the names of the planets just to show you guys the name of each one! I hope you enjoy. Stay tuned for my next blog-post.

No comments:

Post a Comment