Wednesday 20 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey D4 Bonus Activity #Be The Inspiration


The Olympics are near by I'm so excited. Since it's near by the New Zealand Olympics made and video and is called #Be the Inspiration click here on the #Be the Inspiration to watch it. The video is on the top left. In the first 12-15 seconds was very peaceful. I rate this movie 4 stars**** because the movie was like motivating and encouraging. Hope you like the video and leave a comment below of what you rate this video.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amelia,

    I also really enjoyed this movie and would have given it 4 to 4.5 stars. I thought that the music was really nice and the scenery was quite stunning, however, I would have liked it if the producers were able to incorporate a few more of the athletes who are heading to Rio next month.

    If you had to make one suggestion for improvement, what would it be?

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete