In 1936 an young girl named Marjorie Gestring who is 13 years old is became the first ever youngest person to win an Olympic gold medal. Lets Imagine that I was alive 1936 years and I got to interview with the famous young girl Marjorie Gestring. Here are 5 questions I would ask the young lady.
1. How did you feel before the upcoming race?
2. Winning the gold medal how did you feel like ?
3. What would your advice be for young people like you?
4. Did you become the most popular girl in school?
5. Where did you get you skills from?