Wednesday 4 January 2017

Holiday Blogging - Summer Learning Journey W2 D8 A1

Day 8 – Sunshine and Swimming Togs
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\sunshine picture.jpgGood morning! It is Day #8 of your journey and, according to the local weather station, today is going to be cloudy and wet. Back home in New Zealand it is sunny and 28 degrees Celsius today.  It is a perfect summer day! Think about what you like to do in the summer time and complete one or more of these activities.
Activity 1
What are your favourite things to do in the summer time? For this activity you have two different options: (1) You can take a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer time activities and upload it to your blog along with a description of what you’re doing or (2) you can write a paragraph that tells us about what you love doing in the summer on your blog. It is completely up to you!

Description: Here is a photo of me doing one of my favorite things in the holidays. Which is reading books and chilling at the same time. I also like doing more too in the holidays. Like Helping my mum to do work. Help make food for the family and playing outside. Also one more blogging using this amazing site.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia,

    Looks like you're having a nice time there and are enjoying your holidays and the Summer Learning Journey, which is all excellent!

    I hope you continue to work on your activities as well as take the time to get outside.

    Happy New Year!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mark Happy New Year! Thanks for the comment. I'm really enjoying my holiday the new years and the SLJ. I'm also looking forward to coming back to school.I can't wait. I will sure take the time to get outside too! Anyways thanks for stopping bye!

      Delete
    2. No worries! Keep up the great work!

      Delete
  2. Hi Mia it's really cool how you can keep blogging. Great job. I do hope that you're enjoying the SLJ, because I am too. You can blog a lot. I can to but not as much as you.

    ReplyDelete