Friday 20 January 2017

Holiday Blogging - Summer Learning Journey Bonus Activity


Bonus Activity

Being the prime minister of a country is a big responsibility. Would you like to be the prime minister of New Zealand one day? On your blog tell us what you think. Would you like to be the prime minister?  Why or why not?

I think I would not like to be a prime minster. I think that you have to be a hard working person and you have to go to Law schools to become something like a prime minster or a president. So I think I'm not suitable in the position of being a prime minster. You also have to be like far from your family sometimes like how NZ's prime minster John Key had to retire because he has to take time to be with his loving family. But if I was a prime minster and would like you I think my family would tell me to go for it because they are very supportive of me. So that's all about minsters.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Amelia,

    I have to agree with you - I think that the role of Prime Minister would be one of the most challenging and stressful jobs of all time. You have to make quick, decisive decisions and spend a lot of time away from your family. I am much happier being a teacher and a researcher :)

    What would you like to be when you finish school, Amelia?

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete