Friday 14 July 2017

Holiday Blogging WLJ - Bonus Activity Otago Rail Trail!

Bonus Activity: You and your tour group have enjoyed your day in the mountains but you’re ready for a change of scenery. You ask Curious Kiwi to take you to Central Otago, a region of the south island with lots of rolling hills and flat, brown grasslands. While in Central Otago, you decide to join the Otago Central Rail Trail – a 150 km long cycle trail. Curious Kiwi and I (Rachel) cycled the Rail Trail in April and we loved it!
On your blog, tell us whether you would like to cycle the Otago Rail Trail one day. Does it sound like fun? Why or why not?
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Rach Rail Trail.jpg

Rachel on the Otago Rail Trail, April 2017
I think I would like to go to Otago Rail Trail! I think it sounds fun riding you bikes there walking, running I think it's awesome. I would go there because it looks like good exercise and it will make you fit either way! I would also like to go there to spend some time outdoors relaxing and enjoying the sun and nature! I think going to the Otago Rail Trail would be a big thumbs up for me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amelia,

    The Otago Rail Trail is really fun! I had a great time exploring the south island, looking at the amazing scenery and improving my fitness as I went. The entire trip took about 4 days and we stopped at a number of places along the way to have a cup of tea and admire the view.

    I really hope that you're able to get there one day. I think that you would love it!!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete