Saturday 29 April 2017

Amelia - All about my country: Tonga!

Walt: Define your country/island.
Task Description: I hope you've enjoyed the latest blog posts! Here is an new presentation which is about my culture. When half of the school went to Te oro last term for a celebration for all the schools from the manaiakalani program to show off there learning that has been going on the last term. Anyways I decided to go over to Tamaki colloge's area to see what they have been up to. One of there things they were learning about is protecting our culture and identity. They decided to put this word out so people can remember where they come from because some people are forgetting about there culture and there ways. So that's what inspired me to make this presentation! I hope you've learnt a bit about my culture anyways thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more blog posts!

BIG thanks to tamaki college for the amazing idea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment