Thursday 13 April 2017

Say Hello Holidays and Goodbye to School!!!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!


This term has been AMAZING! I've learnt heaps during the term! And yes today is the day HAPPY HOLIDAYS! OMG I can not wait to blog about the wonderful holidays. This is just a blog post I am doing straight after the amazing assembly we had. Don't judge me! I'm going to be online. I would just like to say thank you to the ambassadors and Mrs Burt along with Mr Sommerville and Mr Burt  for and amazing term I also want to say a BIG thank you to Mrs Stickland and Mr Goodwin for the things you've taught me this wonderful term.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amelia it's me Hinerangi I would just like to say what an amazing post to finish off for term 1, I bet everyone will be so proud of you. I was also here to say Happy Holidays and a Happy Easter and how awesome you have been to everyone at School. Keep up the great work and have an awesome holiday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hinerangi, Wishing you a happy holiday! Cant wait to see you again in Term 2!

      Delete