Monday 24 April 2017

Zoo Animals!


Walt: Plan your trip to the zoo.

Zoo Map

Here is the Auckland Zoo map above. It shows the places all around the Auckland Zoo. Of course I'm going to be seeing A LOT of animals but below this is a presentation which shows you the three animals that I chose and those are the ones that I am going to be looking at ( Hippo, Rhino and the Giraffe ) To find out more information about the three animals please check out my presentation below!




Task Description: This is my presentation about my Zoo visit. This is not the real deal guys this is just school normal learning! Anyways this has been set up by my teacher Mr Goodwin for people who really want to blog in the holidays. I had to choose 3 animals that I would really like to see, and I had to write down information about it and why do I want my fake class to see that animal. The animals that I chose were the hippo I'm a big fan of hippo's, The Rhino and best for last Giraffe. I also had to figure out how much would it cost for 3 adults ( 1 teacher and 2 parent helpers ) and 30 students. The whole cost for that is $774 I know too much! You can see how I worked it out in the presentation. The Maths bit was really hard and I could not cope but I managed to do it. Thanks for reading my blog post and I hope you enjoyed it!

By Amelia 


1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Toledo Zoo

    ReplyDelete